A new week

Ahh the weekend was chalk full of stuff, seemed like it went by too fast. Saturday we went to the gym, came home and went for a walk, followed by a much needed nap. That night we went to John and Carolin's house for a guild party. Was very interesting we reached uber nerd status as we introduced our selves s our character name instead of our real ones. Mainly because some of us have never met in real life before.

Sunday I sent most of the day cleaning the kitchen and doing yard work. I am feeling it today.. ugh...
I had a real strange dream, started out I was testing models for a new 3d gaming system. This game was the size of a room and the map was a holographic projection that came out of the floor. It was basically a strategy game similar to civilization.

at one point I came out and I went down stairs its an older house with warm lighting. Lots of wood tones. Down stairs a girl was sobbing so I went to investigate and apparently she had ruined a black skirt that she adored. I am not sure what was on it but it was white and puffy like shaving cream that had dried. I pulled out a pen and it was called magic eraser for erasing those hard to get stains and it was tough but it looked to be working.

Then my dog, Brianna from 4 or 5 years ago was in my dream, she passed away in real life and at one point due to living situation I almost had to give her up. Well in this dream I was having to give her up and I kept arguing to keep her, she was in my car but when I walked up to her she kept barking and snapping at me which she never did in real life.
I woke up feeling sad remembering her about 5 this morning, I don't know how long I tossed and turned but I fell back to sleep and was soon woken by my alarm

Comments

iolanthe said…
I'm sorry you had a bad dream, honey. Maybe one day you'll have a good dream about Breanna and it will make you remember the special relationship you had together. I hope you do. I love you.
Kristen

Popular posts from this blog

Moved to a New Location

It's been awhile

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!