Ahh Friday.. Sweet sweet Friday :)

Here it is Friday and I am so looking forward to this weekend. It has been a long busy weekend, I spent many hours looking into a computer screen designing a landing page for WeAreTeachers. I finally finished it this morning and made the requested edits.
I was sent a video today that was pretty nice, sometimes we have to remind ourselves what we have to to be grateful for.





This weekend looks to be fun, Saturday a friend of ours is throwing a big BBQ for the people in our guild in World of Warcraft. So plenty of good food, strong drinks and warm sun to make for a most fun time. I hope anyway :)

Last night Kristen and I went to see Kids in the Hall, she seemed to have fun so it was really nice. I didn't care much for the show though it a a few funny moments. I did how ever like going out to a live show, we don't do it that so much so it was a treat.

Anyway guess thats it for now, c'ya next week

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moved to a New Location

It's been awhile

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!