The blog that started it all

Well what to say on my first blog... Well its been very Monday like today. Very gray and humid out. My rear passenger window rolling mechanism broke so my window no long rolls up or down. Had a pretty good weekend, started exploring the French language I'd really like to learn both French and Spanish. French would be for fun and Spanish would be more functional especially here in Texas.

I had a weird dream last night possibly as a result to some sub conscious worry I'm not sure.
It took place sometime in the near future. Kristen and I had gotten a new house but Kristen could not work so I had to take a second job as a garbageman to be able to afford the place . I was working with a girl about my age maybe a little younger named Comic which we called her because she was huge comic collector.
We were doing our normal rounds in the downtown area in Austin and Kristen and some friends saw us and came by to say hi. They were on their way to the Paramount to see a movie.
Comic said as they walked away "looks like your friends are having fun with out you."
then there was a cut scene like in a movie to another day and time and I was getting off work and was supposed to meet Kristen at a friends when I got there she was a sleep because she had been exhausted from some water trip in San Antonio. I remember feeling I wanted to be able to go and do things too but I had to work. She would tell me that she didn't feel like she had to stay at home or wait to do things with me.
I vented to Comic about it at work on a few occasions. Comic eventually tried to kiss me.. I woke up with a bit a of a start.
Weirdness...

Today I am working on a flash mp3 play to play podcasts on our website at weareteachers I have a few bugs to work out to get it to work with the special circumstances so wish me luck
.

Well speaking of that I had best be getting back to work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moved to a New Location

It's been awhile

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!