Christmas Past

Wanted to share some old flash Christmas cards/animations I did awhile ago. I wanted to create one this year but it has been quite busy so maybe next year unless I can get some free time this coming week before Xmas.


This is one I created in 2006 after I recently got Flash 8

After you click open move the mouse across the window


to stop this one, click replay


This one I did in 2005, this was also the 1st Christmas Kristen and I shared together. I did this on a school edition of Flash MX 2004


To get it to stop either refresh the screen or leave the blog. At the time I did not think to input a way to kill the sound.

I wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moved to a New Location

It's been awhile

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!